Check Out These Home Maintenance Tips To Do Before Summer Hits
Another Nickel posted this recent article that can be very helpful for those trying to save some money this summer around the house! https://anothernickel.com/vital-home-maintenance/
It has tips from insulting your attic area more properly, to turning down your water heater. Try to make your home work for you by knowing what energy is being wasted and what is being used. Here are some other key ideas the article has for saving money:
- "Childproof" Your Outlets Even If You Don't Have Kids"
- Use WD-40 For EVERYTHING!
- Change ALL Your Air Filters
- Clean Your Refrigerator Coils!
- Seal Your Sidewalk Cracks
Here at SERVPRO, we are all about improving your home and your life! Make some simple adjustments to your house to improve your life!