Why Choose SERVPRO Vacuum Freeze Drying?
Do you or does your business have important paper documents that cannot be lost? If those documents were to be damaged by water, how would you restore them? Here is why you should call SERVPRO!
- We use sublimation- turning a solid directly into a vapor, skipping the liquid stage to avoid causing more damage to the documents.
- We are local!
- Vacuum freeze drying is the most efficient and effective way to salvage water-damaged documents.
- We use state-of-the-art technology.
- We use the only method approved by NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) and the GSA (General Services Administration).
- Other methods such as dehumidification can alter the structure of the paper's fibers causing them to become more brittle.
- All employees of the Document Restoration Team are HIPAA Master certified.
- Once your items arrive at our facility, we guarantee 24/7 video surveillance.
- Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible for our customers.
- Standard drying time is 7-10 days.
- We offer cleaning, trimming from fire damage, refile jacketing, deodorization, gamma irradiation, and basic drying.
As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO knows timely mitigation is the key to reducing severity and recovering damaged items. Water damaged paper can rapidly deteriorate. Without proper handling, valuable files and irreplaceable documents could be lost forever. Let SERVPRO's restoration professionals help you recover your damaged goods before it is too late! Call us at 816-232-7711 or stop by our office at 507 N. 36th Street in Saint Joseph, Missouri for more information!